Calavera is the Spanish translation for skull. Calaveras are most commonly associated with cultural and artistic elements of the Day of the Dead festival. They not only serve as a reminder of our mortality but also as an important reminder to honor those who have passed with love, light, a smile, and courage, and that we will be honored too.
These Skulls are a perfect addition to your home and office decor. Pillar candles are all the hype at the moment, we've just added our own flare and made these gorgeous skull shapes.
Give your bookshelf, coffee table or bathroom a revamp with these minimalistic candles. They are subtle yet quirky, not to mention they smell amazing!!! A perfect addition to any décor.
These candles are made with soy wax, vegan friendly colours and fragrances and a cotton wick.
One Skull Candle only, accessories not included.
Vegan Friendly | Recyclable & Biodegradable Packaging | Cruelty Free
Safety and Care
- Never leave candle flame unattended
- Keep out of reach and away from children, pets and soft furnishings
- Store candle away from direct sunlight or heat to prevent discolouration and melting
- Place on stable surface before lighting
- Trim the wick to 0.5cm before every use
- Dont burn for more than 10 to 15 minutes each burn, in order to prevent large wax pools
- You can reuse and recycle your wax from our pillar candles. By collecting your wax from your wax pool once it has cooled, break it into suitable sizes and pop it in a wax burner.
- Burn on a suitable dish to prevent wax spills and damage to furniture
Our candles are all triple scented. Check out our blog post to see what this means.
Top notes: Pineapple, Honeydew, Pink Grapefruit, Orange Zest
Mid notes: Mango, Rose Oxide, Cyclamen, Guava
Base notes: Fruity Musk, Vanilla Bean, Creamy Nutmeg
Top notes: Crisp Bergamot, Chamomile.
Mid notes: French Lavender, Vetiver Grass, Clove Leaf
Base notes: Tonka Bean, White Cedar, Blonde Woods, Nude Musk
Top notes: Pink Sugar, Red Currant, Pomegranate
Mid notes: Peach, Peony, Ambergris, Tonka Bean, Pink Geranium
Base notes: Vanilla Bean, Musk, Amber
Top Notes: Red Currant, Pomegranate
Middle Notes: Cherry Blossom, Magnolia
Base Notes: Orchid, Musk
Top notes: Burnt sugar, lemon zest
Mid notes: Brown sugar, white chocolate
Base notes: Caramel Vanilla, crystalized musk, creamy nutmeg
Top notes: Blue Water Accord, Crushed Pineapple, Meyer Lemon
Mid notes: Shredded Coconut, Wild Strawberry, Lush Greens
Base notes: Sweet Honeydew, Cedarwood, Sheer Musk
Top Notes: Orange, Cinnamon
Middle Notes: Clove, Green Pear
Base Notes: Coconut, Vanilla
These soy candles are individually hand poured and we aim to have 280g weight.
We recommend burning your candle for 10 - 15minutes at a time in order to prevent large wax spills.
Due to the handmade nature the weight may vary slightly.
Each candle contains soy wax, vegan friendly fragrance and a cotton wick.
Each candle is made to order, therefore there may be slight differences between batches.