This pamper pack contains everything you need for a treat yourself kind of day!!!
Pamper Pack Includes:
45g Jar Powdered clay facial mask
15ml Glow Facial Oil Dropper Bottle
Bamboo & Silicone Applicator mask
Bamboo Measuring Spoon
Why not add on a Jesmonite mixing dish to mix your mask in.
45g Biodegradable Pouch of Powdered Clay Mask
The mask itself is AMAZING and contains a skin loving combination of Pomegranate, Aloe Vera, Rosehip, Australian Kaolin Clay and Brazilian Purple Clay.
Vegan Friendly | Animal Cruelty Free | Natural Ingredients
Why a dry facial mask you ask?
Providing the mask mixture as a dry product removes the requirement for preservatives. We try our hardest to provide products without preservatives, that way you aren't adding anything unnecessary to you skin. Not to mention, you can make up a fresh mask when you need it.
Clay Mask Ingredients: Kaolin, Quartz, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Kaolin (Brazilian Purple Clay), Punica granatum (pomegranate) extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Powder), Rosa canina (rosehip) extract.
Glow Oil Ingredients: Vitis Vinefera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citrullus lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose hip) seed oil.
How to use
- Wash your face
- Mix 1-2 scoops of powdered mask with 1 scoop of clean water in an appropriate dish
- Add 3 - 5 drops of your favourite facial oil (optional)
- Add small amounts of additional water to achieve desired consistency
- Apply to face in thin layer, then apply more if needed
- Leave of your face for approximately 5 to 10 minutes or if you feel your skin tightening before this time
- Wash off while still wet/gooey and prior to becoming completely dry or cracked
- Follow up with your favourite moisturiser/oil
Clay Mask Do's & Don'ts
- Use a glass, ceramic or wood container and spoon
- Apply a thin layer first and then go back, even out and apply more if needed
- Wash the mask off when still wet or sticky
- Use metal bowls or spoons as the clay can absorb these
- Apply a large amount of product to make a thick gooey mask
- Allow to dry put completely and crack, this is harsh on your skin and super drying
Don't forget your skin may breakout after using a clay mask, this is NORMAL and EXPECTED!! Don't Pick.
Why not Tag us or send us a photo of you loving your mask @serenityskinau and any before/after photos you would love us to share.
Store in a cool, dry place, try to prevent moisture entering the container. Close lid tightly and ensure it is secure after use
Do not ingest, for external use only
Please perform a patch test, if any adverse reaction occurs please discontinue use.