Our Glow Oil is just what you are looking for!!!
A luxurious combination of skin loving oils to help nourish, smooth, brighten and moisturise.
We have developed this facial oil to suit all skin types and work in combination with our clay masks. Each ingredient has been carefully selected based on its individual properties and benefits to your skin.
Our Glow Oil is suitable for all skin types, including those with sensitive or acne prone and is also suitable for many skin conditions including Eczema and Psoriasis.
Comes in a 15ml Glass Dropper Bottle
Non-greasy Formula | All skin types | Vegan | Alcohol Free | 100% Natyral Ingredients | Artificial colour & fragrance Free
Grapeseed Oil is rich in linoleic acid, Vitamin C, A, E Iron, Calcium, and Omega 6 & 9, and is rich in antioxidants. These minerals and vitamins assist in moisturising and can enhance anti-aging properties.
Additionally, it can also provide products with additional shine and can penetrate and absorb the skin better.
Benefits of Grapeseed Oil:
- Helps to heal skin from the damaging effects of sun and wind
- Reduces the appearance of scars and tightens pores
- Contains forms of vitamin E, working as an antioxidant
Pomegranate Seed Oil is a light, emollient oil with skin moisturising properties. It spreads easily on the skin without leaving a greasy residue. Pomegranate Seed Oil is naturally packed with vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids, which may also contribute to its anti-aging capacities.
They protect your skin against free radicals, which may aid reducing the visible signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Pomegranate Seed Oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which can even help improve acne-prone skin.
Benefits & Features
- Rich in vitamin E, it helps protect your skin against free radicals
- Helps retain moisture in the skin and providing vibrancy and nourishment to dry, parched and lackluster skin
- Protects the skin cells from oxidative damages through its excellent antioxidant properties, thereby giving the skin a young and beautiful appearance.
- Vitamins and minerals
- Organic Ingredients
- Alcohol and Cruelty-Free
- Suitable for all skin types
Rosehip oil is a powerful moisturising oil from the fruit of a rosebush. When a rose dies, it leaves a small reddish fruit behind, and these fruits can provide numerous health benefits. Rosehip oil is rich in vitamins C and A, as well as numerous fatty acids. It can assist in evening skin tone and fade scars.
Just a few drops may assist you with rejuvenating dry, dull and irritated skin, slowing and reducing visible signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines, fading age spots, discolouration and hyperpigmentation and reducing the appearance of burns and blemishes.
Benefits of Rosehip Oil
- Antioxidants and UV protection
- Filled with vitamins C and A, nourishing your skin and face
- Assist treatment for acne
Watermelon Seed Oil
Watermelon Seed Oil is packed full of moisturizing and anti-aging properties and won't leave behind a greasy residue. Watermelon Seed Oil also acts as an effective skin barrier to help retain its moisture and keep it from drying out.
The Watermelon Oil is believed to help prevent fine lines and rejuvenate lifeless skin. It does this by eliminating dead unwanted skin, therefore giving the skin a more youthful appearance. It is a lightweight oil, which has a comedogenic rating of zero, making it a perfect option for those who have oily, acne-prone skin.
Maracuja Oil (Passionfruit Seed)
Maracuja oil is the liquid extracted from the seeds of Passionfruit. Maracuja oil is rich in fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins which can replenish damaged skin and protect the face. This oil is also known to hydrate dry skin and keep it healthy and vibrant.
Benefits of Maracuja Oil:
- No greasy residue is behind after application
- Can treat skin that has been damaged by both heat and UV rays
- Linoleic acid in maracuja oil keeps skin moisturized and is ideal for soothing dry, flaky skin and also acne prone skin
- Lycopene works with maracuja’s natural vitamin C content to even skin tone and promote collagen production for firmer, brighter, smoother skin and less visible wrinkles.
Glow Oil Ingredients: Vitis Vinefera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citrullus lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Rosa Moschata (Rose hip) seed oil.
How To Use
There are 2 different uses for this beautiful oil
1. Mix 2 to 5 drops into you clay mask one you have reached desired consistency. Apply as per directions of your clay mask.
2. Apply small amount to your freshly cleansed face by dropping onto your skin and spread thoroughly. A little goes a long way you will only need a few drops.
Store in a cool, dry place, try to prevent moisture entering the container. Close lid tightly and ensure it is secure after use
Do not ingest, for external use only
Please perform a patch test, if any adverse reaction occurs please discontinue use.